Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Yoda

Today I took in an almost 7 week old kitten named Yoda, while I had no intentions of adopting a kitten, but this was a case of kitty destiny.

Yoda is the runt of a litter of 5, being cared for by two mothers out of a total of 10 kittens who are fairly intermixed. When I say runt, this is no ordinary runt... Yoda is approximately the size of a 2 week old kitten.

I'll be looking into getting a scale in the near future to weigh our foster pet to track his progress, by by fate (or... having the experience and time necessary...) I was picked for the job of taking care of him. Despite having 2 other cats who disagree... Oh, and a lease that says 2 cats only.

Meanwhile, here is the first pictures of Yoda, and Yoda's home where he will remain (for his safety and to keep track of something the size of my hand) the majority of his time. I hope to write more later.



No comments:

Post a Comment