Monday, May 27, 2013

2nd night through

Little Yoda slept a full night through again, from midnight til 9ish! That's a nice long nap, and he did it with no complaints.

Another success story is that right before we all settled in to sleep... He peed in the little litterbox! I'm waiting for his poo this morning as he's a bit overdue, so I'll try a little stimulation in a few, or if he starts whining like he usually does beforehand.

Still, Yoda seems to understand the litterbox, and my other free-roaming cat hasn't killed him yet. She even slept in the same bedroom last night. We feed her a little kitten food to keep her satiated, and let her out a lot. Otherwise, throwing a bit more affection her way also, so that she knows we love her still and bestest.

Yoda has also been playing with a great little ribbon and chewy rubber toy we got from Petco and really loves it, he rolls onto his back and paws in the air for quite some time with it. I think the bright colours are great fun for him.

He's eating quite a bit again this morning, no litterbox yet, but I am about to attempt to give him whatever he'll take of 5ml worth of KMR. Not much, I'll imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment