Friday, June 7, 2013

Yodadoo steals food

Yoda has decided 2 things:

Firstly: I can, and will jump off of you, down 4 feet to the ground.

This is absolutely terrifying and he seems to be entirely unphased by it. He is tiny, his bones are tiny, everything about him is minuscule. Would you let a newborn kitten tumble 4 feet? NO. Would I let Yoda? Ideally not. Alas, I have no choice.

Secondly: I don't want no stinkin kitten kibble, I want "big kitty" kibble so I can be as big as Bistro.

This is possibly more terrifying for one fact: Bistro is a 20 pound cat, dense as can be. Although she is declawed for her own safety, she is huge. And she likes her food.

 

As you can see, this may or may not end well - but what can I do?

On the up side, h e's at least pecking at hard food.

No comments:

Post a Comment